What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
6. Selling a home - Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth Click Here
We can short sale your home at no cost to you! Contact me today to find out more!
Short Sales in Glendale AZ, Peoria AZ, Phoenix AZ Metro Area: Work with a Realtor You Can Trust…
If you are a struggling homeowner who is behind on their mortgage payments or “underwater” on your mortgage—owing more on your loan that what your home is actually worth—you may want to consider the possibility of a short sale. A short sale is an agreement between you and your lender to sell your home at its fair market value, even if that amount is less than what you owe on your mortgage. The basic steps of a short sale are as follows
• You sell your home for less than what you owe on your loan
• Your lender accepts that amount as payment on your loan
• You avoid foreclosure but do not receive any funds from the sale
• Your lender does not report a foreclosure to the credit bureaus
When you are facing difficult possibilities like foreclosure and bankruptcy, short sale may be your best chance to sell your home and get a fresh start. Team Ritter is a full service Real Estate Team with special expertise in handing short sale transactions. We can show you the ways a short sale may be able to:
Preserve your credit standing
• Help you sell your home without you having to pay anything out-of-pocket
• Possibly be eligible to buy another home much sooner than if you have a foreclosure
• Release you from your mortgage obligation
• Relieve financial and emotional stress
• Avoid foreclosure and/or bankruptcy
Short sales are a very popular way to avoid a foreclosure due to a job relocation, unemployment, divorce, medical bills, and adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs) that have reset to a much higher monthly payment.
For more information Text 602-885-2018, Email TeamRitter@kw.com or
Email me at Keith@keithritter.com
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here